- Cotton-eyed Joe – Goes well with classic black blazers and light to pastel blue variation of shirts.
- Bassist Bossman – Sober earthy colors made to pair with light colored blazers ranging from coffee to cream. Brown shoes really complete the look.
- Goodman Pan – Why blend away in black when you can stand out in blue? This one goes amazingly well with solid colors like yellow, green and red. Matching color suspenders and sleek reading glasses are all you need to complete the look.
- Promiscuous Pirate – Black shirts, white to pastel shade trousers and brown shoes. Enough said.
- Puppydog Lover – Goes well with pastel shade blazers and light color shirts. Red is an intense color and demands attention, sure to catch your lady’s eye.