Half a century ago, their spirit was represented by the amount of blood they shed on the battlefield. Today with over 21.8 million army veterans, the spirit of a man is not getting any older. They were fierce then, they are hunk now. What has changed then? You may ask.
“They have grown in numbers, their guns & ammunitions have been replaced by socks”.
Now they approach their target with a tender charm driven by a comfortable pair of socks. The battlefield is now a hammock under the shade of palm tree where they reminisce about the past filled with heroic memories – The moments which reminds them of the glory days.
- The spirit of a Tropical Romeo who reminisces about the successful Operation Ajax in 1953.
- Setting the mood right and hitting the right vibes, this Chilled Out Cupid often thinks about overcoming the Lebanon crisis in 1958.
- Across the borders, beyond the sea, this Captain Sweetheart thinks about glory in the Korean DMZ Conflict.
- A Natural Player lying under the open sky, reliving the past memories of the Tobruk encounter in 1989.
- Unfazed by the herd of outspoken, this Tetris Paradox and his tacky demeanour helps him settle in and talk about his memories of the Gulf War in 1992.